Candles Naturally Frequently Asked Questions
On this page you will find all Candles Naturally’s frequently asked questions – if you can find the answer to your question contact us here or call on +44 (0) 2 381 53 43 43
I need some product advice, can you help me?
Yes we can! Either give us a call on +44 (0) 2 381 53 43 43 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment options do you have?
Payments on our website are made through WorldPay for fast, secure and reliable payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes it is! When you order online with us, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so you can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely.
How do I use my promotional code?
To redeem a promotional code, simply enter a valid Candles Naturally code when prompted to do so on the basket page. Please note only one promotional code can be used per order.
How do I find out about offers and promotions?
Our newsletters are the best place to get amazing offers and promotions. If you’re not already signed up, sign up from the home page, or open an account with us to be kept informed. We are also on Facebook and Twitter why not follow us too!
Are all of your products ‘Natural’?
Yes they are! Our candles are all made from 100% natural waxes whether it is Soy Wax, Beeswax or vegetable wax, there are no blends of waxes in our candles. Our reed diffusers contain only 100% Essential Oil there are no solvents or alcohol in the fragrance blends giving you longer diffusing time.
Can you tell me what your wicks are made from?
All the wicks in our candles are made from 100% natural cotton.
How long do the Reed Diffusers last for?
Depending on the size of the diffuser the reeds will last for anything up to 12 weeks. The reeds and weeds used with the diffusers are all natural too which helps with the longevity of the products.
Paraffin Wax Vs Natural Wax…
Paraffin wax is derived from petroleum which is one of the biggest environmental contributors of carbon dioxide. It contains up to 11 Carcinogen compounds that are toxic air contaminants. These include but are not limited to: Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Benzene, Formaldehyde, Polychlorodibenzo-p-dioxins, Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons and Toulene (Toulene and Benzene are the really nasty carcinogens found in cigarette smoke). Paraffin wax candles produce toxic petrol-soot that eventually stains all interior surfaces (you’ll have seen the black soot on the side of the glass before). They can also trigger respiratory irritation due to the allergenic ingredients found in paraffin and of course, poor indoor air quality. Using paraffin encourages the discovery, collection, refinement, distribution and consumption of crude oil.
Natural waxes are completely healthy and toxin free. They are free of petrochemical content, smokeless and soot free, all renewable, sustainable and biodegradable, are longer burning, burn right to the edge and all the way down to the bottom – making all of our products non allergenic.
Beeswax actually emits negative ions that actually clean the air by getting rid of odours, pollens, smoke, dust, dust mites, viruses and other allergens and hazards.
Are your coconut candles flammable?
Like most things the coconuts are flammable but we have never had a complaint about a coconut setting on fire. The flame doesn’t get close enough to the coconut to cause danger because the flame draws the wax inwards so the flame stays away from the sides. If you are really worried you can always float the coconut candle in a vase of water which makes a lovely center piece to any room.
Do your fragrance beeswax candles contain chemicals?
To fragrance our beeswax candles we do use a very small amount of chemical fragrance. As the candles have their own natural scent we only use a tiny amount of fragrances to compliment the natural honey smell. These candles are still much better for you than paraffin scented candles, but if you want a completely green choice the natural unfragranced beeswax candles are the one for you. (Most of our soy candles are scented with 100% essential oils)
How do I change or cancel my order?
You are entitled to cancel your order at any time within 5 days from date of receipt provided you or the recipient notify us by email: email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 2 381 53 43 43 within this period and the goods remain unused.
When will I receive my order?
We aim to send your order out by courier on Next Day delivery within 3 working days of order receipt.
I haven’t received my order
If you don’t receive your order within 5 working days of ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My product is faulty, what do I do?
If the goods supplied are damaged or are not what you ordered Candles Naturally shall have no liability to you unless you notify the Company of the problem by 4pm on the day after delivery. All original transit packaging and damaged items must be kept until the claim has been reported and appropriate action decided. Any box that arrives damaged can be signed for as such and retained (remember to report by 4pm the next day) or alternatively the goods can be refused and subsequently returned to us. In the first instance please take a photo of the damage and email: email@example.com Once these conditions have been met Candles Naturally’s obligation will be to issue replacements for damaged goods, refunds are at the discretion of the Company.
How do I update my personal details?
To update your contact details, log in to your account and select “Account Information”. To change, add or delete delivery addresses simply select “Address Book” from the menu on the left-hand side.
I have forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password,click on the forgotten password link on any log in page, then enter your email address where prompted on the log in page. We will then email you a link that you can use to change your password.
Are my personal details secure?
We never see your password and we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so you can be assured that your details are stored safely and securely.
Does anyone else see the information that I provide?
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will not be given to any third party without your express consent.
Do you delivery internationally?
Yes we do!
- Coconut Candle in Husk Made from 100% coconut husk and natural organic soy wax with gentle scent of coconut. Perfect... £12.50 More Info
- BSaB Large Coconut Shell Candle Our coconut shell candle is cute, fun and work well anywhere in the home or garden.... £15.99 More Info
- Soy Candle Tin Cute little tins that bring a fresh atmosphere to any room. This tins are great... £5.00 More Info
- Coconut Shell Candle in Jute Bag This coconut shell candle is cute, fun and work well anywhere in the home or garden. Filled with... £8.99 More Info
What our customers say...
- Received my order today-Thank you for the free candle!! They all smell great.. All the very best! Jacqueline
- Thank you so much for my candles and the mini ones which I did not expect. I lit one yesterday. You provide an excellent service and prompt delivery - now I will know where to source my candles in future and will definitely pass the details on to people who are interested. Sarita
- Thank you for the order - received today - the Himalayan Spice fragrance is lovely. Thank you for the gift - my husband despairs of my candle obsession so I have included it as a small extra in his birthday present for Sunday :) Lisa
- Hi Jo I received my order today and I'm very pleased with my products - thank you! Anita – Asian Inspiration
- Bought a Beeswax candle as I suffer badly from Hay Fever and heard it is meant to help, within minutes of lighting it my eyes stopped itching. Thank you! James
- Beautiful candle. Lovely smell and the glass made from recyled material. All this and it's a Soy candle too. Mmmmm - bought Soy Wax Himalayan Spices Curve Glass Language tree school of English
- The best candle I've ever bought. A real tomato leaf fragrance and it burns beautifully. Soy Wax Tomato Leaf RecovDiag Candle
- Had not tried beeswax candles before so decided to give it go with he tea-lights. I have to admit they burn a lot nicer that ordinary tea-lights and do last a lot longer too. Will be purchasing again in the future. Delivery and packaging - good. Beeswax Tealights
- These Beeswax tealight candles give a lovely glow. They are also a nice soft shade of yellow. They are much warmer and brighter than ordinary tea lights. Mr Shirley
- I am so pleased with my candles. The service & delivery have been excellent and I will certainly be recommending Candles Naturally to friends and family - ordered a flat bamboo, mini bamboo and beeswax tealights. Josie Spofford
- I've just received my first order, and was delighted to find one of your lovely recycled metal hearts included. Many thanks indeed, for the beautiful beeswax candles and the excellent service! Beeswax buyer!