Want to trade some of the best quality natural candles available in England this Christmas?
Your customers will love the 100% natural candles we have to trade, we offer a wide variety of all natural candles from beeswax, soy wax, plant wax and even recycled glass candles. As soon as you open your case of candles you will see, smell and feel just how beautiful our candles are which will have your customers coming back for more.
We have some great bundles ready for trade enquiries for this Christmas, we know every retailer is different so if you can’t find what you are looking for give us a call to discuss your needs and we will do all the work for you.
Becoming a reseller for Candles Naturally is not just about selling great candles. It is also helping to educate those around us that burning natural waxes is a lighter, cleaner and healthier experience, as well as being much better for the environment.
If you would like to discuss becoming a retailer, please either give us a call on 01489 895234 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply sign up and once we have checked your application you can start trading.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- Large Coconut Shell Candle Our coconut shell candle is cute, fun and work well anywhere in the home or garden.... £15.99 More Info
Traditional Style Black Lantern
Traditional style black lantern made from recycled material. This beautiful lantern would make an ideal...
- Large Round Beeswax Pillar – 7.8 x 27cm A large round beeswax pillar made of 100% pure beeswax full of health properties and has a... £27.99 More Info
- 13cm Tall Bamboo These 13cm sections of bamboo have a naturally hollow cavity which is filled part way with... £10.00 More Info
What our customers say...
- Received my order today-Thank you for the free candle!! They all smell great.. All the very best! Jacqueline
- Thank you so much for my candles and the mini ones which I did not expect. I lit one yesterday. You provide an excellent service and prompt delivery - now I will know where to source my candles in future and will definitely pass the details on to people who are interested. Sarita
- Thank you for the order - received today - the Himalayan Spice fragrance is lovely. Thank you for the gift - my husband despairs of my candle obsession so I have included it as a small extra in his birthday present for Sunday :) Lisa
- Hi Jo I received my order today and I'm very pleased with my products - thank you! Anita – Asian Inspiration
- Bought a Beeswax candle as I suffer badly from Hay Fever and heard it is meant to help, within minutes of lighting it my eyes stopped itching. Thank you! James
- Beautiful candle. Lovely smell and the glass made from recyled material. All this and it's a Soy candle too. Mmmmm - bought Soy Wax Himalayan Spices Curve Glass Language tree school of English
- The best candle I've ever bought. A real tomato leaf fragrance and it burns beautifully. Soy Wax Tomato Leaf RecovDiag Candle
- Had not tried beeswax candles before so decided to give it go with he tea-lights. I have to admit they burn a lot nicer that ordinary tea-lights and do last a lot longer too. Will be purchasing again in the future. Delivery and packaging - good. Beeswax Tealights
- These Beeswax tealight candles give a lovely glow. They are also a nice soft shade of yellow. They are much warmer and brighter than ordinary tea lights. Mr Shirley
- I am so pleased with my candles. The service & delivery have been excellent and I will certainly be recommending Candles Naturally to friends and family - ordered a flat bamboo, mini bamboo and beeswax tealights. Josie Spofford
- I've just received my first order, and was delighted to find one of your lovely recycled metal hearts included. Many thanks indeed, for the beautiful beeswax candles and the excellent service! Beeswax buyer!