Our bestseller - 100% natural beeswax tealights are BACK!
Welcome to Candles Naturally
The home of fabulously indulgent 100% natural soy candles and bees wax candles that offer benefits to your health and help to protect the environment too. With longer, cleaner burning times than the more common paraffin wax alternatives, they also offer better value for money. And if that’s not enough, just look at this list of the positive benefits these candles bring to our environment:
- Carbon neutral
- Sustainably resourced
- Clean burning
- Encourage recycling
- Support environmental charities and campaigns
- Set of 6 tealight lanterns (mix & match) Colours available: black, white, silver, red, pink, green. £24.00 More Info
- Set of 2 square recycled metal lanterns Beautiful square lanterns made from recycled metal with horse shaped carvings on each side. Suitable... £69.98 More Info
- Beeswax Tealights – Bag of 10 This beeswax tealights pack contains 100% beeswax unscented tea-lights with cotton wicks. The tealights have a wonderful... £12.99 More Info
- Beeswax Tealights – Bag of 20 This beeswax tealights pack contains 100% beeswax unscented tea-lights with cotton wicks. The tealights have a wonderful... £20.99 More Info
Q: Why buy 100% natural candles?
A: Because they offer a multitude of benefits to your health and help to protect the environment.
We all enjoy burning a candle from time to time because they create a relaxing, indulgent atmosphere, add fragrances to our environment and generally make us smile. However, your average candle is made of petroleum, scented with chemicals, and gives off soot as it burns which isn’t great for the respiratory system.
- Coconut Candle in Husk Made from 100% coconut husk and natural organic soy wax with gentle scent of coconut. Perfect... £12.50 More Info
- BSaB Large Coconut Shell Candle Our coconut shell candle is cute, fun and work well anywhere in the home or garden.... £15.99 More Info
- Soy Candle Tin Cute little tins that bring a fresh atmosphere to any room. This tins are great... £5.00 More Info
- Beeswax Candle Tin Cute little candle tins that bring a fresh atmosphere to any room. This tins are... £6.99 More Info
What our customers say...
- Received my order today-Thank you for the free candle!! They all smell great.. All the very best! Jacqueline
- Thank you so much for my candles and the mini ones which I did not expect. I lit one yesterday. You provide an excellent service and prompt delivery - now I will know where to source my candles in future and will definitely pass the details on to people who are interested. Sarita
- Thank you for the order - received today - the Himalayan Spice fragrance is lovely. Thank you for the gift - my husband despairs of my candle obsession so I have included it as a small extra in his birthday present for Sunday :) Lisa
- Hi Jo I received my order today and I'm very pleased with my products - thank you! Anita – Asian Inspiration
- Bought a Beeswax candle as I suffer badly from Hay Fever and heard it is meant to help, within minutes of lighting it my eyes stopped itching. Thank you! James
- Beautiful candle. Lovely smell and the glass made from recyled material. All this and it's a Soy candle too. Mmmmm - bought Soy Wax Himalayan Spices Curve Glass Language tree school of English
- The best candle I've ever bought. A real tomato leaf fragrance and it burns beautifully. Soy Wax Tomato Leaf RecovDiag Candle
- Had not tried beeswax candles before so decided to give it go with he tea-lights. I have to admit they burn a lot nicer that ordinary tea-lights and do last a lot longer too. Will be purchasing again in the future. Delivery and packaging - good. Beeswax Tealights
- These Beeswax tealight candles give a lovely glow. They are also a nice soft shade of yellow. They are much warmer and brighter than ordinary tea lights. Mr Shirley
- I am so pleased with my candles. The service & delivery have been excellent and I will certainly be recommending Candles Naturally to friends and family - ordered a flat bamboo, mini bamboo and beeswax tealights. Josie Spofford
- I've just received my first order, and was delighted to find one of your lovely recycled metal hearts included. Many thanks indeed, for the beautiful beeswax candles and the excellent service! Beeswax buyer!